I have an account with TAB already. How do I order online?
- On the home page, click on the APPLY FOR AN ONLINE ACCOUNT BOX.
- A new page will open that contains the form to fill out. Please complete all required fields.
- After submitting the application form, TAB will process your request and an e-mail with your login information will be sent to you. The person requesting the account will automatically become the account admin.
I don't have an account with TAB.
- If you don't already have an account with us and you would like to set one up, please call us at 1-888-822-9777.
I forgot my log in information. How do I get it?
- If you have already been signed up on the site, but cannot remember your login information, click the link in the Member Login box called "Forgot your login?".
- You will be asked for your e-mail address to confirm your identity.
- Your password will be changed to a temporary one, which will be sent to your e-mail address.
When you log in with the temporary password, you will be asked to update your password.
Placing an Order
How do I find a specific product?
- No matter where you are in the site, there is always the Search at the top of the page.
- Enter the model number or name of the product you want to find and click the GO button.
- You will see a results page with products that match your description and show thumbnail images of the products.
- If you put in a product number, it will go directly to that product page.
Placing an Order
How do I add an item to my shopping cart?
- Once you have selected the product that you want to order, select the quantity from the menu.
- Product quantities are listed by box size - for example, if it is a box of 100, the quantity you select will be multiples of 100.
- The product has different options available, so remember to choose the correct option, such as color, number, year, etc.
- Click on the add button.
Placing an Order
How do I select different color and size options?
- When there are options available for a product, such as color or letter/number, there are two different ways that they can be shown.
- In most cases,select the right option from a drop down menu. (for example, a folder with just color options)
- If the options are more involved (ie fastener positions or various packaging choices), the items will be shown as separate items on the same main page. See labels picture below.
Placing an Order
How do I know an item has been added to my cart?
- After you have clicked on the Add button, a new box called Last Item Added will appear on screen below the product image.
- This will show the last three items that you have added to your shopping cart as well as the total of all products in your shopping cart.
- To view your complete shopping cart, click on either the dollar figure in the heading, the Checkout button or the Shopping Cart link in the navigation.
How do I remove an item from my cart?
- Click the remove button beside the product you want to remove.
The item will be removed from your cart.
How can I easily go back to a product page?
- If you need to go back to a product page from the shopping cart, click on the model # to link back to the product page that you ordered from..
How can I change the quantity of an item once it is in my cart?
- Use the drop down menu under quantity, select the new amount. Click on the "Update" Button and the item will be updated.
How do I complete my transaction?
Once you have reviewed the items in your shopping cart, click on the Checkout box to finalize your purchase.
At this point, you will confirm your delivery address and enter any needed payment information. If you did not log in and have an account, you will need to log in before verifying your account.
Click on Purchase to complete your transaction.
Will I get a confirmation #?
- After completing the checkout procedure, you will receive an e-mail from TAB with an order number and the estimated delivery date for your order.
How do I pay for my order?
- When your account was set up, your standard method of payment was entered.
- If your company requires the use of Purchase Orders, you need to enter the purchase order to finalize your purchase. If you wish, you may choose to minimize company paperwork by putting smaller orders on a credit card.
- To pay by credit card, click on the checkbox for "Bill to credit card" in order to securely transmit your information.
How can I change where my order will be delivered?
You can change your delivery address on the checkout page by selecting a different address from the drop down menu.
Can I see what I ordered last time?
- To review your most recent order, go to MY ACCOUNT and select Last Order Placed.
- You can duplicate the order completely using the RE-ORDER button. Note - if items were discontinued or have changed packaging (for example from a box of 15 to a box of 25) your order will be adjusted accordingly.
Can I see which locations I can order for?
- You can click on Delivery Addresses from the main My Account menu to see all of the locations that you have been authorized to order for.
- Choosing a different address from this screen will change where your current order is delivered.
- You have the opportunity to change the address during checkout.
Can I see which items I order most often?
- To see a list of the items you order the most, select Frequently Ordered Items from the main My Account menu.
- From this list, you are able to add items to your shopping cart either with the same or adjusted quantities.
- Each item must be selected and re-ordered individually.
Can I re-order based on any previous orders?
- To view a list of all previous orders with TAB USA, select Order History from the My Account menu.
- Select the appropriate order you wish to use and click on the order to review.
- You can choose to re-order the entire order or just re-order items, and the items will be added to your shopping cart automatically.
How do manage my online TAB account?
- Once you have logged in to the main shopping area of TAB USA's Records Management Solutions, select Administrative Functions from the home page.
- The first account to sign up becomes the administrator. Any updates to this person need to be requested through customer service.
- In this section, you will be able to add users and supervisors, update delivery addresses and manage all aspects of your organization's online TAB account(s).
How do I add a new user?
- From the navigation, select Manage Users. A list of all current users will appear, with various options to choose from.
- Enter all relevant information in the form and select delivery address (es) for the user. Save the updates.
Click the Send Login to User button. An e-mail will be sent that includes their login information and activates the user's account.
How do I update a user's information?
- From the main list of users, select the person you wish to update.
- Make any necessary changes on their page and remember to Save Updates.
Can I set a purchasing limit for each user?
- After selecting a user, you can set a limit by selecting Yes from the drop down menu for Apply Order Limit. You will need to enter the amount in the field below, then click the Save Updates button.
- Setting the limit sends an email to the administrator by email when the user is over their limit. The system will allow the user to continue ordering when over their limit. This is not a restriction, but simply an alert for the administrator of the account.
- This function is optional and user limits need to be reset as needed.
How do I clear a user's order balance?
- Select Manage Users to view a list of all users. Select the user whose balance you want to clear and click Clear User Balance.
- You will need to do this for each user individually.
Can I restrict who can order certain products?
- Select the person that you wish to restrict products.
- Click on Modify Product Restrictions.
- A new window will open that has the main categories from the shopping area.
- Uncheck any items that you don't want the user to see.
- Save Changes and the items will be restricted.
- When a user tries to view these products on the web site, they will see a message telling them that the item is restricted, and they would need to contact their administrator to get access to it.
How do I change the delivery address(es) for my account(s)?
- Go to Manage Addresses from the navigation, select the address you wish to update and then click on the function you wish to perform - update or delete.
- You can also add a new address in this section.
- You can assign specific users to the new address by selecting them from the list.
- Each time you make a change to an address, TAB will be notified in order to keep all records up to date. TAB will need to approve an address update, so it will not be changed immediately.
Can I monitor what is purchased on our account?
- Go to View Accounts and all of your account information will be displayed, including the addresses and users associated with each TAB account number.
- You have the choice of viewing the Order History, Frequently Ordered Items and Last Order either by account, user or delivery address.
What happens if an order is more than the user's limit?
- The order will be processed, however, the administrator will receive an e-mail to advise them and a note will be added to the information that TAB receives. TAB will be in contact to remedy the situation.
Can one user place orders for various locations within our accounts?
- Yes they have a list of addresses that have been assigned to them. By selecting View Account from the navigation, you can see a list of all accounts and which users have access to them.